My name is Sari.
Its like "Scary" but without the "kuh".

I spend most days in utter amazement that I've made it this far with two evil, plotting parts to my brain. These two halves are constantly at war, whether it be with themselves, each other, or me. I do not own the space in my skull, it seems.
They do.


...loft for rent anyone?

Saturday

A Typical Morning...

Ipod alarm goes off, playing a random song from my list.

One morning, I hit the snooze and mumbled "Thanks ladies." to a SheDaisy song that started playing. I dont know why. It was a one time thing. I woke up in a good mood. Most mornings I cant wait to shut up whoever is playing...

Today went like this:
Alarm goes off.
"Thanks Fiona!" CJ says. I hit the snooze. "Its not Fiona." "Oh."

Alarm goes off.
"Thanks Katy!" CJ says. I hit the snooze and laugh. "Its not Katy." "Oh." "Its Missy." "Oh."

The kitten is purring and meowing and laying on my face.The coffee has started on its automatic timer. I can smell it. I try to move. Too sleepy.

Alarm goes off.
"Thanks Melissa!" CJ says. I cant reach the snooze. Too sleepy. "No. Its not Melissa." "Oh." "Its Missy."
"Thanks Missy!" CJ starts dancing.I try to dance, but the groggy is just not letting go. I end up doing some sort of seizure lookin' butt wiggle.
"Are you dancing?"
"I think so."

Hit the snooze. Its quiet. Its dark.

"Thanks ladies!" CJ says.
...dang it.